Business Online Banking
24/7 Internet Banking
Another step toward increased efficiency in your workplace—Internet Banking with Stonebridge Bank.
Internet Banking gives you the ability to manage your cash flow easily and conveniently from any computer. Make banking transactions, check account activity and apply for most business accounts and services—24/7. It’s simple, straightforward and secure. Enroll now and enjoy all these benefits online with your Stonebridge Bank business accounts:
- Generate Real Time transactions—as if you were making them in person at a Bank branch.
- Access your accounts 24/7.
- Pay your bills online—and save checks, stamps and time.
- Transfer funds between accounts—with the click of a few computer keys.
- View your Bank transaction history and current account balances—to help you make smart business decisions.
- View images of both the front and back of checks—to verify payments and receipts.
- Stop payments online quickly and easily.
- ACH Capabilities (Direct Debit and Credit)—for fast and accurate accounting of customers’ credit and debit card purchases.
- Direct Deposit of payroll—to eliminate personnel costs and time.
- Collection of funds from your company’s branch locations—no matter where they are in the United States (Direct Debit).
Streamline your business bill paying and save on postage and check costs. Sign up for FREE online Bill Pay with your Stonebridge business checking account, and you can electronically pay everyone from suppliers to subcontractors. Our Bill Pay Service lets you make payments to almost any individual or business within the United States, and you can even specify the bills to be paid automatically from your business account each month.
- Wire Transfers—Stonebridge Bank can transfer funds from one financial institution to another, safely and quickly.
Save time and eliminate unnecessary paperwork with our FREE e-Statement service. Each month you’ll receive an e-mail to notify you when your business account statements are ready to view online. You can download and save the statements on your computer—right into the appropriate business software files.
You must sign up for Business Online Banking to take advantage of this service.
At Stonebridgebank.com, we value your business and respect your right to privacy. We understand that the confidentiality and security of your account information and any information that personally identifies you are of utmost importance. Learn more about how Stonebridge Bank protects you.